Monday 19 October 2020

dannyteo.com |Real Estate Agent in singapore Danny Teo |Property Agent in singapore Danny Teo

Bukit Panjang is Danny Teo facebook page.

As a veteran in the real estate agent in Singapore Danny Teo and a CEHA-certified property agent in Singapore, I am fully qualified to handle your property transactions or investment. Danny Teo, constantly a Producer in company (Propnex, Orangetee & HSR).


My familiarity with technology enables me to provide buyers and sellers with the relevant information necessary to make an informed purchase and reap the best returns for their investment. The use of technology also allows me to keep abreast with the latest information on real estate and pass this on to my clients. Passion, integrity and commitment are the strengths that have helped me in gaining new clients in this competitive industry through word of mouth.


I will not compromise on two important T’s: Trust and Transparency. I seek to build trustworthy business relationships and to provide transparent service for every client.


If you are finding a property agent in singapore Danny Teo to market your property, hope to be your first Choice or non-Obligatory Discussion before you commit to any of the agent.

property agent in bukit panjang danny teo


No comments:

Post a Comment